|Buy It Direct from the developer. Other calculators available!
One Plus One is an advanced scientific and financial
calculator with algebraic entry, time-value-of-money,
scientific, programmer, and statistics functions. One Plus
One is a powerful and economically priced alternative to
stand alone calculators. With One Plus One on your Palm
OS device, you will always have your calculator with you.
One Plus One is an excellent solution for students and
professionals in finance, computer science, physics,
chemistry, or statistics.
Try it Risk-Free thanks to our 30-day money back guarantee!
Important Ordering Instructions: In order for us to generate your registration code you must provide your HotSync Username in the User field above the 'Add to Cart' button. You can find this information in the HotSync application on your PalmOS device.
- Natural calculator interface
- Personalizable color keyboard (6 color choices, 2 on a B&W device)
- IEEE Double precision accuracy (about 16 digits)
- 15 levels of parentheses
- 25 key keyboard (3 functions per key)
- Function pop-up on main screen provides access to all built-in functions
- Graffiti input, copy and paste
- 16 digit display with SCI, FIX, and ENG formats. Exponents from -308 to 308.
- Status indicators for shift state, angle mode, and financial annuity mode.
- Degrees, radians, and grads angle modes
- Preferences to set the number of digits, angle mode, display format, wordsize
- Built-in quick reference
- Extensive documentation
- Supports all Palm OS devices including Visor, CLIE, HandEra, and Tungsten/T. Takes advantage of high resolution displays when available.
- 20 global registers (10 are directly accessible via the keyboard)
- Ability to swap primary and secondary registers.
- Register functions: clreg, clrvars, clx, p<>s, x<>y
- View registers
- sin, cos, tan, sin-1, cos-1, tan-1, atan2
- sinh, cosh, tanh, asinh, acosh, atanh
- ln, lnp1, log, ex, expm1, 10x, yx, x2, sqrt, 1/x
- int, frac, floor, ceil, abs, mod, chop, pi
- deg, rad, hours, H.MS, R->P, P->R, seconds
- N (number of periods)
- i (percent interest per period)
- PMT (payment per period)
- PV (present value)
- FV (future value)
- CLFIN (clear financial registers)
- Annuity preference (toggle between payments due at the beginning of the period and payments due at the end of the period)
- View financial registers
Number Base Functions
- S+ (accumulate statistics)
- S- (remove data from statistics)
- mean, std, rand
- %, % change, N! (factorial)
- clrstats (clear statistics registers)
- View statistics registers
- Hex, dec, oct, bin
- Modular addition, modular subtraction, modular division, modular multiplication
- Two's complement
- And, or
- Wordsize preference (up to 48 bits)
powerOne Scientific - Full-Featured Scientific Calculator for Palm Pilot