The ClassPad 330 comes packed with an impressive collection of applications that support self-study, like 3D Graphing, Geometry, eActivity and lots more. The new Plus version features a big high constrast 160x240 pixel LCD touch screen which enables easy and intuitive stylus-based operation.
- Pen Touch operation - Computer-like intuitive operations for menu selection, button operations, etc. Drag & Drop supports dragging of an input expression to a graph screen for instant graphing
- CAS (Computer Algebra Systems) - Natural display input enables input of fractions, differentials, integrals, Sum calculations, lim calculations, and other expressions in the same format as that used in mathematics texts.
- Function Conversion function and Algebra assistant
- eActivity Application - Each teacher can create activities on his or her own calculator. Includes Go-along-anywhere digital text book and digital handout functions. Contents installable using data communication.
- Presentation Application - Register application screen screen shots for playback in slide show format that is great for presenting eActivity results and other lessons. Includes Auto Play, Manual Play, and page editing functions
- Geometric Graphing - Constraint Geometry (geometric functions for education) Geometric figure graphing (triangle, polygon, circle, etc.) Geometric figure analysis (angle, length) Animation
- 3-Dimensional Graphing Trace, Zoom, Rotate
- 500KB RAM
- 5.4 MB Flash Memory
- Includes snap-on hard cover, USB cable, and Unit-to-Unit cable.
powerOne Graph - Graphing Calculator for Palm Pilot - Replaces TI-83 or HP-48G