This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
With easy-to-use icon menu, the Algebra FX 2.0 Plus has List Based Statistical Graphing including Histogram, Scatter Plot and Regression Analysis. There is also an enhanced "Computer Algebra System" that includes functions such as factor/expand, simplify, simultaneous equations, solve, approximate, Sum, Product, Limit Derivative, Integration and Taylor Expressions.
The Algebra FX 2.0Plus is compatible with Overhead Projectable Units and with a Casio Data Analysis device for collecting and analyzing real world data. There is also a communication port for linking to a Personal Computer (using optional linking software and cable) or another FX 2.0 Plus.
- Algebra Tutor shows students step-by-step solutions, while the Algebra Assitant allows students to manually solve equations.
- Over 144KB of RAM memory. 786K of Flash ROM area to allow for "program" and "software" upgrades
- Symbolic manipulation provides tools for expansion, factoring and solving. In this mode, differential and integration calculation results are displayed as they appear in textbooks or on paper in true algebraic expression
- Graphing Functions Include: Rectangular, polar and parametric equations, Inequalities, X=Constant, Recursion, Conics, Dynamic, View Window: X-dot parameter, ZOOM/Trace, Overwrite Graphs.
- "Dual" Screen including Graph + Graph, Graph + Table and Graph to table
- Programming Functions
- Battery back-up protects stored information.
- Automatic power shut-off.
- Hard, plastic, round-cornered keys are tamper proof.
- Includes slide-on hard case
- Built-in Program Library featuring: AP Statistics, Financial & Business Functions, Upgraded CAS to included Matrix/Vector, Composite Function, Numeric differential equation, EA-100 Wizard
Texas Instruments TI-86 Graphing Calculator For Engineering and Science