The new HP-35S the best option approved for the NCEES exam!
We offer additional discounts on HP-35S if purchased together with this product; simply add both products to the shopping cart!
Programming Service: We now offer an option of entering these programs into the calculator for you! Separate calculator purchase required (or you can mail us your own unit.)
Programming Issues: Significant issues, such as missing programs must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Fees will apply if reprogramming is requested/required after this period. At most 1 free/discounted reprogramming will be performed.
Programming Testing/Correctness: We verify line counts as advised in the book, but do no other testing. Programs are hand entered on best-effort basis and we cannot guarantee correctness. You are responsible for verifying the routines before relying on them.
This manual is an instruction manual on programming your HP35Ss calculator, a book of programs for this calculator, a FLS/PLS review course on surveying and engineering calculations, and a workbook, all in one.
- Point Storage and Recall
- Triangle Solutions
- Circular Curve Solutions and Stakeout
- Virtical Curves and Tangents
- Vertical Intersections
- Station when elevation is known
- Add or Subtract in Degrees, Minutes, and Seconds
- Simple Azimuth to Bearing/Quad and Bearing/Quad to Azimuth calculations
- All Trigonimetric calculations are done directly in Degrees, Minutes, and Seconds
View Sample Pages