|Used and Refurbished options are available. They include only the calculator and batteries - no case or other accessories.
With the HP12C's financial functions, plus math and statistics, business professionals have been able to calculate mortgages, balloon payments, depreciation, and bond yields for more than a decade. HP12C features essential financial and math functions like time value of money, amortization, bond price and yield tomaturity,register-based cash flow analysis, cumulative statistical analysis, standard deviation, mean, weighted mean, Linear regression, and forecasting. Includes simple keystroke programming. Just enter a series of keystrokes into the memory, then execute your program at the touch of a button. The memory has the capacity for up to 99 steps.
- Over 120 built-in functions.
- Business/Financial Features
- TVM (loans, savings, and leasing).
- Bond price and yield to maturity.
- Register based cash flow analysis NPV, IRR.
- Memory for 20 cash flows.
- SL, DB, SOYD depreciation methods.
- % change, % of total.
- Statistical/Mathematical Features -
- Cumulative statistical analysis.
- Standard deviation, mean, weighted mean.
- Linear regression.
- Forecasting, correlation coefficient.
- Time and Data Management -
- Date arithmetic.
- Customizing Feature -
- Keystroke programming.
- Memory capacity - 99 steps.
- Physical and Operating Features -
- 1 line x 10 digit LCD display.
- Entry-system logic.
- Size = 12.70 x 7.87 x 1.52cm ( 5x3.1x0.6in ).
- Comes with Owner's Manual, batteries, and carrying case.
Hewlett Packard HP-12C Platinum RPN and Algebraic Programmable Financial Calculator
Professional Real Estate Problem Solving Using the HP-12C - A Step by Step Approach