|Loan Pro, a comprehensive loan and mortgage analysis tool, is perfect for Real Estate professionals and home / car buyers. Whether you're a financial expert or just getting started with your first home or car purchase, Loan Pro puts you in the driver's seat to make sound loan decisions without having to learn complicated terms and keystrokes.|
Try it Risk-Free thanks to our 30-day money back guarantee!
For additional devices, widest product selection, support, and latest versions please visit the manufacturer.
Easy answers to your pressing questions:
- How much can I borrow if I can only afford a $500 per month
- How does my payment change if I put 10% down instead of 3%?
- How much will I owe if I accept a balloon payment after 7 years?
- How do fees, insurance, and taxes affect my monthly payment?
- How much time can I take off my loan if I make biweekly instead
of monthly payments?
- Any many more!
Loan Pro gives you several tools
to quickly evaluate your different loan options.
- A built-in loan database allows you
to save and compare any number of different loan options
- Keep track of each of your clients
- View the amortization schedule for
payment, interest paid, beginning balance, ending balance, principal
paid, and cummulative interest
- Easily show your clients how much
interest they save with different loan options
- The "Analysis" button summarizes
the total interest, insurance, and taxes paid over the life of
- Estimated closing costs in the summary
- The export to memo pad feature gives
you a tool to save, beam or print your results
- Pop-up calculator for data entry
(no need to know graffiti)
- Also includes basic math functions
for calculations on the fly
- Straightforward design for entry and calculations
- Features all loans, including auto, equipment and property
- Compute Payment, Interest rate, Loan years, Price, Down payment,
Balloon payment, or APR%. Input down payment, fees and taxes as
a percentage or dollar value, and then change back and forth with
a simple keystroke
- Set the Payment Timing to once per year, twice per year, quarterly,
once per month, twice every month, or every other week
- Use the Amortization table to view period-by-period information,
including beginning and ending balances, payment, principal, and
- Calculate Canadian Mortgages
- Enter 12-digit numbers and view decimal places using 11 different
- Online help and manual gives you access to information wherever
- Interface with other applications through the system clipboard
- PalmOS 3.0 or greater
- 80Kb free Palm connected organizer
memory for each application
- 1MB of available hard drive space
for User Guide and installer
- Windows 9x/2000/NT or Macintosh OS
7.0 or later for installer
Volume pricing available!
powerOne RRE - Real Estate Qualifying Calculator for Palm, Pocket PC, and Windows