Combines the functionality of the TI92PLUS with the added benefit of 3x more Flash ROM memory and improved interface. Complete with a built-in QWERTY keyboard, a Computer Algebra System (CAS), and "Pretty Print", which shows mathematical expressions the way they are traditionally written. Voyage200 has 8 pre-loaded software applications including the Geometer's Sketchpad, Cabri Geometry, and more!
- Modern and ergonomic design.
- Intuitive icon desktop for easy navigation and organization of Handheld Software Applications (Apps).
- Built-in clock to keep track of time and date and to use for timing experiments.
- Full QWERTY keyboard, numeric keypad.
- 128 x 240 pixel display.
- About 188K bytes of user-available RAM.
- About 2.7 MB of user-available FLASH ROM (3x the FLASH ROM memory of the TI-92 Plus).*
- Electronic upgradability of software including maintenance and feature upgrades.
- Advanced Mathematics Software functionality suitable for college mathematics and engineering coursework.
- Pretty Print shows equations and results with radical notation, stacked fractions, and superscript exponents.
- Active Calculator Home history screen can hold up to 99 previous entries for deep recall.
- Interactive geometry applications for Euclidean, transformational, and analytic geometry explorations (based on Cabri Geometry II).
- Real and complex numeric results.
- Symbolic manipulation for algebra, calculus and differential equations.
- Symbolic units for use in equations, computations, and unit conversions. Over 100 units in 28 unit categories. 20 constants with symbolic units.
- Graphs functions, parametric and polar equations, recursively-defined sequences, 3-dimensional surfaces, and differential equations. Up to 99 graphing equations defined and saved for each graphing mode.
- Numeric evaluation of functions in tables and data variable format.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, derivatives, intersections, inflection points, and arc lengths.
- Recursively-defined sequences access any number of previous terms.
- Slope and direction fields for exploring differential equations. RK and Euler numeric differential equation solving methods.
- Real time rotation of 3D surfaces.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including eight regression models.
- Statistics plots including scatter, xy-line, box and modified box plots. Histograms and regression lines.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, elementary row operations, and reduced row echelon form. Matrix elements can be real or complex and numeric or symbolic.
- Advanced matrix operations including eigenvalues, eigenvectors, LU and QR decompositions.
- Column-logic expressions in data/matrix editor are retained for automatic recalculation when values change.
- Interactive numeric equation solver.
- Hexadecimal and binary operations and conversions.
- Extensive programming capability with number and size of programs limited only by available memory. User-definable functions extend built-in functionality.
- Optional assembly language programming.
- Command catalog screen to access and show "help" information for each function and command.
- Memory management to create folders for specific applications or subjects.
- 255 symbols in the character set including Greek, system, and international characters.
- Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory™ (CBL2™) and Calculator-Based Ranger™ (CBR™) Systems to allow analysis of real-world data.
- ViewScreen™ overhead port.
- Printed Getting Started Guide included, full Guidebook available on Resource CD.
- Pre-installed applications: Cabri Geometry™, CellSheet™
Finance, The Geometer's Sketchpad®, Polynomial Root Finder, Simultaneous Equation Solver, Statistics with List Editor, StudyCards
- TI USB Cable for Windows and Mac connectivity.
- TI Connect Software.
- User Guide.
- One-year limited warranty.
*All 2.7 MB can be used for Flash Apps, but only 1 MB of it can be used for data archive.
Hewlett Packard HP-50G RPN and Algebraic Graphing Calculator