|The Cassida 5700 Professional Bill Counter incorporates the industry’s first bill flipper design, combining the ergonomics of a top loading bill counter with the economical design of a back loader. With its wide range of features, the 5700 is a great all-around bill counter for organizations that process large amounts of currency.
ValuCount uses the denomination selected by the user to calculate the dollar value of the count. By activating ValuCount in the add mode, users can count different denominations while keeping track of the total value. Of course, the Cassida 5700 also offers add, count, batch, and add + batch modes, making it the perfect choice when all-around performance is a requirement.
The 5700’s innovative bill flippers push bills directly into the hopper, eliminating the need for bills to be manually flipped, which is an industry first. Counting begins automatically when bills are placed on the hopper platform, similar to a top load counter. A large LED screen showcases the number of bills counted, as well as denominations and total count values, when using the available ValuCount feature.
Ultraviolet (UV and UV/MG models), and magnetic sensors (UV/MG model) are able to detect a wide range of counterfeit bills. Once a counterfeit is detected, the 5700 stops the count and dispenses the suspect bill into its stacker for removal.
- Typical use: midsized business, retailers, municipalities
- Counting speed: 1300 bills/min
- Hopper capacity: 250 new bills
- Stacker capacity: 250 new bills
- Loading type: Back loader
- Display type: LED
- Error detection: Double, half, chain
- Auto-start feature: Included
- Operating modes: Count, add, batch, add+batch
- ValuCount: Calculates the dollar value of count
- Batching range: Preset or 1—999
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Dimensions: 11" x 10.7" x 8.3"
- Power source: 110 VAC 50-60Hz