Giant Features in a Compact Counter: The Cassida C500 combines the features most demanded in a coin counter into one tough, compact, and portable machine. One of the smallest and fastest compact coin counters on the market, it’s the perfect choice for vending routes and any other application where durability, portability, and small storage and operating footprints are required.
Fast, Accurate, and Reliable: The C500 accurately counts and bags multiple denominations from its 4,000-coin hopper at over 2,000 coins per minute. Commonly used features can be accessed using the durable keypad and information is displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen.
Adding and Batch Counting: The C500 includes all the counting modes you would expect to find on larger machines, plus a memory function. Batch mode counts amounts as low as 20 coins.
Off-Sorting: The off-sorting feature allows the C500 to count one denomination while sorting out all other coins and is available in all modes.
Works with Foreign Coins or Tokens: An easy-to-use coin thickness adjustment allows the C500 to work with just about any tokens or coins, including Canadian and Mexican.
Portable: Compact, lightweight, foldable, and easy to carry, the C500 is also simple to set up and operate. A built-in handle makes transporting the unit easy.
- Countable coins: All U.S., Canadian, and Mexican coins; most tokens
- Hopper capacity: 4000 coins (dimes)
- Counting speed: up to 2000 coins/minute
- Off-sorting—available in all modes—allows single-denomination counting
- Operating modes: Counting mode, adding mode, and batching mode
- Batching Mode: range: 20 - 9,999; auto-stop
- Adding Mode: range 0 – 999999, Totals all counts; auto-stop memory function
- Counting Mode: Simple count; auto-stop, with memory function
- Portable: compact, lightweight, with built-in handle
- Heavy-duty construction
- Automatic memory for batch setting
- Warranty: 1 year full parts and labor warranty