|The Cassida C900 is a heavy-duty coin counter/sorter designed for accurate and convenient counting in high-volume environments. Versatile and easy to use, it delivers all of the features you would expect to find on a professional coin processor. The noise-reducing, padded coin bins and optional coin bagging attachments are all accessible from the front, minimizing operating space.
The C900 includes a full suite of counting modes, plus a memory function. Batch amounts can be set as low as 1 coin or as high as 9,999. An easy-to-read LED display shows both the number of coins and dollar amount for each denomination, as well as the grand total count and value for all coins.
The C900 automatically sorts mixed coins into large bins. No dials and no knowledge of coin dimensions required. Just load the hopper with mixed coins, press start, and walk away. Large, easy-to-read keys provide quick access to commonly-used functions.
The C900 can be factory set to count just about any foreign coin, including Canadian and Mexican.
- Count: Simple count; auto-stop, with memory function
- Batch: Programmable batch sizes from 1-9999 ; auto-stop
- Add: Totals all counts; auto-stop; memory function
- Reports: Grand total of all coins, Subtotal value for each denomination, Subtotal count for each denomination
- Counting speed: 600 coins per minute
- Hopper capacity: Up to 1800 coins (dimes)
- Countable coin thickness: ≤ 0.157" (4mm)
- Countable coin diameter: 0.55" - 1.22" (14mm - 31mm)
- Size: 18.9"w x 11"d x 12.5"h
- Weight: 34 lbs (15.4 kg)
- Power Input: 120 ±10% VAC 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 30W