|Buy It Direct from the developer. Other calculators available!
MathU Pro is a state-of-the-art programmable RPN scientific and financial calculator with equation solver for Poocket PC 2002 and Windows Mobile handheld computers. It is made for professionals like you and is a powerful, inexpensive alternative to HP-11, HP-15, HP-32S, HP-32SII, HP-41, HP-42, HP-67, and other RPN scientifics you know and trust. With MathU Pro, you can harness the numerical power of your Pocket PC handheld computer to solve your computational
All MathU Pro programs are compatible between Palm OS and Pocket PC versions of the software.
MathU Pro has over a hundred built-in functions, a powerful equation solver and root finder, and is infinitely expandable through programming. Programming is a pleasure with an integrated editor, visual debugger, fully customizable keyboard, and much more. Plus sharing your programs with friends and colleagues is a snap. Most importantly, Math U Pro gives you the power and precision your calculations require.
MathU Pro is an excellent solution for for students and
professionals in finance, engineering, computer science,
physics, chemistry, statistics, and architecture.
Try it Risk-Free thanks to our 30-day money back guarantee!
Important Ordering Instructions: In order for us to generate your registration code you must provide your Pocket PC Owner Name in the User field above the 'Add to Cart' button. You can find this information in the Today screen of the Pocket PC.
- Natural calculator interface
- Powerful equation solver and root finder
- Personalizable color keyboard (6 color choices, 2 on a B&W device)
- IEEE Double precision accuracy (about 16 digits)
- 16 element stack
- Optional 2 (x,y) stack display
- 25 key keyboard (3 functions per key)
- Function pop-up on main screen provides access to all 67 built-in functions
- Graffiti input, copy and paste
- 16 digit display with SCI, FIX, and ENG formats. Exponents from -308 to 308.
- Status indicators for shift state, angle mode, and financial annuity mode.
- Degrees, radians, and grads angle modes
- Preferences to set the number of digits, angle mode, display format, wordsize
- Easy on screen access to programs
- Message display area
- Beam MathU Pro programs to friends
- Built-in quick reference
- Extensive documentation
- Supports all Palm OS devices including Visor, CLIE, HandEra, and Tungsten/T. Takes advantage of high resolution displays when available.
- Integrated editor with drag and drop
- Visual debugger
- Equation editor
- Solver trace debugger
- Structured IF and LOOP constructs (with EXIT and CONTINUE)
- Assign any program to a key
- 5 user flags as well as MathU Pro's own entry, overwrite and input flags
- Error trapping
- Indirect store and recall
- Export program listing to the Memo Pad
- Preferences (angle, annuity, base, digits, dsp)
- Stack manipulation (rollup, rolldown, x<>y, drop, enter, lastx)
- Decrement/increment and skip, exit or continue
- Pause, show, prompt, R/S
- 16 element stack
- 20 global registers (10 are directly accessible via the keyboard)
- Ability to swap primary and secondary registers.
- 1024 local registers. These registers are local to each MathU Pro program and are persistent.
- Stack and register functions: clstk, clreg, clrvars, clx, p<>s, x<>y
- Stack roll up and roll down via hardware scroll buttons.
- View registers, stack, and variables
- Storage and stack register arithmetic (sto+, sto-, sto*, sto/)
- sin, cos, tan, sin-1, cos-1, tan-1, atan2,
- sinh, cosh, tanh, asinh, acosh, atanh
- ln, log, ln1p, ex (exp), expm1, 10x (pow10), yx (ytox), x2 (sq), sqrt, 1/x (inv)
- chop, ceil, floor, round, int, frac, abs, mod, pi, rand
- deg, rad, hours, H.MS, seconds
- R->P, R->R (Polar coordinate conversions)
- N (number of periods)
- i (percent interest per period)
- PMT (payment per period)
- PV (present value)
- FV (future value)
- CLFIN (clear financial registers)
- Annuity preference (toggle between payments due at the beginning of the period and payments due at the end of the period)
- View financial registers
- S+ (accumulate statistics)
- S- (remove data from statistics)
- mean, std, rand
- %, % change, factorial
- clrstats (clear statistics registers)
- View statistics registers
- Hex, dec, oct, bin
- Modular addition, modular subtraction, modular division, modular multiplication
- And, or
- Two's complement
- Wordsize preference (up to 48 bits)
MathU Pro - Advanced Scientific and Financial Programmable RPN Calculator for Palm Pilot