|The new ergonomic design of the affordable Scale Master® Pro makes it comfortable to hold, and the dual LCD displays make it much easier to read.
It helps you dramatically cut takeoff time, speed estimates, improve productivity and maximize profitability, reduce errors
- Perform Instant Linear, Rectangular Area and Volume Take-Offs; use it like a pen--just roll and measure!
- Convert between scales and dimensions
- Custom Scales: Six user-set custom scales. Calibrates to any plan and then stores that scale for future use.
- Perfect for scaling faxed or out-of-scale plans.
- Calculate Rectangular Areas/Volumes (L x W x H). Roll and enter Length of room, then Width and instantly calculate Square Footage.
- 72 Built-In Scales; 39 Imperial (feet-inch) and 33 Metric.
- Multiple dimensional units for versatility; select your favorite measurement units: Decimal Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Inches, Yards, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers--including Square and Cubic formats of each.
- Rolls distances in either direction and accepts dimensions as fast as you can accurately roll them.
- Measures regular linear distances and shapes.
- Subtract and Counter Feature lets you subtract if you roll too far. Also lets you count items (e.g., studs, outlets, etc.) and accumulate in memory.
- Easy-to-read dual display shows your measurement in Feet/Inches or Metric.
- Dimensions: 7.3" x 1.9" x 0.6" (186 x 47 x 15 mm)
- Wheel Resolution: 0.025" (0.635 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (60 g)
- Hard Cover Protective Case
- Complete User’s Guide
- (2) Long-life Lithium Batteries (CR-2032)
- Full One-year Limited Warranty
Calculated Industries Scale Master Pro XE 6135 - Advanced Linear Digital Plan Measure