|The recently updated Scale Master® Pro XE makes it easy to do Linear, Area and Volume takeoffs with speed, accuracy and confidence when estimating, bidding or planning. The new ergonomic design makes it comfortable to hold, and the dual LCD displays make it much easier to read.
The included PC Interface cable lets you transfer rolled values from the Scale Master® Pro XE directly into commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs, saving countless keystrokes, saving time and reducing the potential for costly transcribing errors.
It helps you dramatically cut takeoff time, speed estimates, improve productivity and maximize profitability, reduce errors, create permanent record of dimensions and values, interface with PC spreadsheets or estimating programs.
- Wide Range of Dimensional Units: Use best-suited units to fit your work: Decimal Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Yards-Feet-Inches, Miles, Nautical Miles, Acres, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers, and Hectares – most available in square and cubic formats.
- 91 Built-in Scales: 50 Imperial (Feet-Inch) and 41 Metric for maximum versatility in architectural, engineering and civil/map scaling.
- Ten "Custom" Scales: Five each for Imperial and Metric units, lets you “roll” or define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are out of scale.
- Permanently store the new scale for future use.
- Dedicated Length, Width and Height Keys: "Roll", store and recall L, W & H values and instantly find rectangular Areas and Volumes.
- Auto Count Feature: Automatically counts how many times a pre-set distance has been rolled. Great for stud counts, columns, fence posts, outlets, fixtures or any other regularly spaced items.
- Count While Rolling: Push-button counter lets you count items as you roll.
- Constant (+K) Key: Allows you to add (or subtract) a constant value to the distance measured. Great for take-outs and add-ons.
- Lock Switch: Lock in the mode and scale to prevent changing them while rolling.
- Imp-Met Switch: Instantly changes to working in Imperial or Metric units.
- Subtract Key: Allows you to easily deduct rolled distances.
- Accumulating (M+) Memory: Allows easy totaling of dimensions or counts – perfect for multi-page plans.
- PC ready: The plug-and-play PC interface lets you transfer any rolled values from the Scale Master Pro XE directly to commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs, saving countless keystrokes and time. Reduce the potential for costly transcribing errors. USB cable included.
- Auto Shut-off
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.9 x 0.6" (186 x 47 x 15 mm)
- Wheel Resolution: 0.025" (0.635 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (60 g)
- Hard Cover Protective Case
- Multi-language User Guide on CD-ROM
- 15' USB Cable for PC Interface included
- (2) Long-life Lithium Batteries (CR-2032)
- Full One-year Limited Warranty
Calculated Industries Ultra Scale Master Pro with Smart Takeoff! Software
2019 National Building Cost Manual