|The AccuMASTER Pro Digital Level enables you to build with confidence. It has a bright green LED display that you can see in most any lighting condition. Plus it accurately finds plumb, level and every angle in between in almost any weather condition. This level is IP54 certified to be water and dust resistant. Plus, it provides accurate measurements in any weather, from 32° F - 104° F (0° C - 40° C). Add that to its sturdy milled aluminum frame and you know that no matter what you build, it will be plumbed, leveled or sloped as planned.|
Level and plumb measurements can be made with either the LED display or the bubble vials. The LED display shows the angle of the surface with an arrow indicating if the surface should move "up" or "down". The display can be changed to show readings in degree, percent, or rise over run (pitch). A beep sounds at 0° and 90°, if the sound function is turned on.
6 dedicated function buttons make it easy to navigate between the level's modes and units. Buttons include on/off, calibration, reference angle, hold, mode and sound. The dedicated calibration button makes calibration straight-forward and assures accuracy.
- Display: Green LED on black background
- Accuracy: ±0.2°
- Resolution: ±0.05°
- Measuring Range: 4x90°; 100%
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° F - 104° F (0° - 40°C)
- Estimated Battery Life: 40 hours in continuous use
- Digital Display of Angle: °(Degree), % (Slope), in/ft, mm/m (Pitch)
- Magnet: Magnets built into V-groove aluminum base
- Dimensions: 10 x 2.25 x 1.1"
- Weight: 11.6 ounces, 330 grams with batteries
- IP Protection Class: IP54 certified - Water and dust resistant
- Batteries: 1.5 V (AAA x2) (included)
- User's Guide
- Full Two Year limited Warranty