|The durable StudMark+ makes finding a stud easy and dependable. To use, place the StudMark+ on a wall and move it in a "Z" pattern to find nails or screws used to hold the sheetrock to either metal or wood studs. Its two powerful rare-earth magnets will snap to and hang from the nail or screw head, leaving your hands free to drill, nail or level.|
Once in place, there are two removable magnetic markers that can be used to identify and mark a stud while the user moves on to locate and mark up to three studs at one time. Or, a pencil mark can be made in the divot located in the tip of the StudMark+.
- Two removable magnetic markers (1 1/2 inches long by 1 inch wide)
- Rare-earth magnets are widely spaced to help find studs more quickly
- No moving parts and never requires calibration
- No batteries required
- Bubble vial level to assist in marking lines and leveling items
- Unit is 4 1/4 inches long, 2 1/8 inches wide, 3/4 inch tall
- Weight: 2.75 oz.