|Find leaks in walls and surfaces|
Check lumber for building and woodworking
Check firewood to make sure it's ready to burn
The AccuMASTER XT Moisture Meter is ideal for measuring moisture content in firewood, lumber, brick, concrete, drywall, plaster and carpet. Find moisture before it becomes a costly problem. Check walls before painting, staining or sealing and check patios before treating. Also, locate water leaks in roofs and floors.
Easy to use - just pop off the protective cover, then firmly push the (replaceable) sharp, stainless steel pins into the material you want to measure. Large, easy-to-read digits and clearly-designed icons tell you immediately if the Moisture Content is High, Medium or Low. Plus, there are also audible High, Medium, Low alerts so you will be able to hear the level even if you are in a dark or awkward space where you can't see the screen.
Homeowners, woodworkers, contractors, home inspectors, and firewood sellers and users.
- Protective Cover: Keeps test pins clean and prevents injury
- Test Pins: Stainless steel, replaceable
- Large LCD: Full-time backlit display
- Hold Switch: Locks the LCD reading
- Measuring Range: 5% - 50% (wood); 1.5% - 33% (other building materials)
- Operating Voltage: 9V battery (included)
- Auto Power off: 3 minutes
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Material Measured: Wood/timber and building material - brick, concrete, drywall, plaster
- Includes: Protective cap, 9V battery, User's Guide