3/2/19 - We have 1 unit in stock (Black version made in Indonesia) in very good condition with case. There is a bit of sticker residue on the back of the calculator.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. We are actively looking for this item, but do not expect to have it available.
Recommended Replacement: We are not aware of a replacement for this calculator. CI-9130 is a time calculator which has a subset of the Frame Master functionality and may fit your needs. Have a better suggestion?
For Film, Video, Audio & Broadcast Professionals
Put editing solutions at your fingertips using the innovative Frame Master II! Unlike a regular calculator, the Frame Master II has custom time-code and film keys, allowing you to solve film, video and audio production problems quickly and accurately.
Handheld size of 5.5" x 3.0" x 0.5".
- Time-Code Problems & Conversions: 30 NTSC non-drop frame, drop frame and PAL/SECAM
- Film Editing Problems--25 fps (PAL/SECAM), 16 & 35 mm film
- Custom/user-set time-code & feet-frames
- Time-code, feet-frames, frames and real-time (h:m:s) math and conversions
- Time math
- A/B source matching, using sync/offset feature
- Count real time, time-code or feet-frames with built-in Stopwatch/Timer/Buzzer & mark point function
- 10 user memories
- Works as a regular calculator
- User's Guide
- Protective Case
- Long-Life Battery
- 1-Year Warranty