|This product has been discontinued and replaced by HP-10BII-PLUS, but we will have used units available in good condition with case and batteries.
The HP 10bII is the smart choice for business and finance needs. You'll be able to work quicker and more efficiently with over 100 time-saving, easily-accessible business functions. Easily calculate loan payments, interest rates and conversions, standard deviation, percent, TVM, NPV, IRR, cash flows, and more. Because it works in algebraic notation, it's easy to learn and use. With so many useful features, and an affordable price, the HP 10bII adds up to a wise investment. Permitted for use on the CFP® Certification Exam†.
- Special Design Features:
- The HP quality keypad allows you to minimize unwanted key presses with large, soft edged keys and generous keyspacing.
- 2 shift functions
- Auto power off, after 10 minutes
- Special Operating Features:
- 12-character, adjustable contrast display
- Read display results easily, even at an angle
- Parentheses for grouping expressions
- Automatic constant
- 3-Key memory
- 15 Storage registers
- Help available on the Web
- Statistical/Math features include:
- Statistical analysis
- Standard deviation, mean & weighted mean
- Linear regression and linear estimation
- Forecasting, correlation & co-efficient
- Total, ∑x, ∑x2, ∑y, ∑y2, ∑xy
- +, -, X, √, ÷, 1/x, LN, ex, yx, n!, x2
Hewlett Packard HP-10BII Plus Financial Calculator