|9/19/16 - Now out of stock. We do not know when, or if, this item will be available again.
The HP33s is a powerful 2 line display, programmable scientific calculator. The HP33s allows key in logic in RPN or algebraic input. It is ideally suited for the university students, surveyors, engineers and medical professionals.
- Differential and integral calculations
- 1 & 2 variable statistics
- Base-N-Functions, mathematical functions, fraction mode, 40 physical constants and more
- HP solve application - write and solve equations for any variable without rewriting your original equation
- Basic like programming language with 30k of user memory
- Edit, undo and delete features
- Multiple memory management
- Linear and quadratic solve
- Metric conversions
- Screen contrast feature
- Math function key-permutation & combinations
- Factorial, max, min, median, average, random, rounding and fraction to decimal conversion
- Size: 6.2" x 3.2" x 0.6"
- User's manual
|Angle View Calculator Stand for Handheld Calculators|
$9.95, 3/$26.97, 6/$49.98, 12/$79.92, 24/$139.92
|3000 Series Waterproof and Crushproof Case - Perfect for Graphing Calculators!|
|D'Zign Surveying Solutions Book for the HP33s - Allowed on NCEES Tests!|
|Duracell 2032 Coin Cell Battery|
$3.95, 3/$9.93, 6/$17.94, 12/$29.88, 24/$49.92
|Zippered Soft Case for TI-Nspire, TI-84+, and Other Graphing Calculators|
|Aquapac Waterproof PDA Classic Plus+ Case - Perfect for Calculators!|
Hewlett Packard HP-35S RPN Scientific Calculator
D'Zign Surveying Solutions Book for the HP33s - Allowed on NCEES Tests!