|1/20/24 - Yes, we have these in stock!
Damaged Packaging Option: These are brand new, sealed units with significant damage to blister packaging.
Get professional performance from the ultimate RPN scientific programmable calculator. Switch between RPN and algebraic entry-system logic at any time. The HP 35s features a two-line display, and the powerful HP Solve application.
Professionals and college students have the flexibility no other scientific calculator can offer with the choice of RPN or algebraic entry-system logic. The HP 35s is completely programmable and with 31KB of memory, plus the HP solve application.
- Choose between RPN* or algebraic entry-system logic
- Work more efficiently with keystroke programming
- Store an equation then use again to solve any variable using HP Solve or use 100 built-in functions
- Large 2-line display with adjustable contrast to easily view entries, results, menus and prompts
- Use strong statistics functions for single and two-variable statistics, linear regression and more
- Handle the heaviest workloads with ease with 31 KB of memory plus 800+ independent storage registers
- Power to calculate inverse functions, cube root, logarithms, exponents, factorials and more
- Take advantage of a powerful fraction mode plus fraction-to-decimal conversion
- Ideal for engineers, surveyors, college students, scientists and medical professionals.
- Permitted for use on SAT Reasoning Test, SAT Subject Tests in Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2, ACT Mathematics Test, PSAT/NMSQT, AP Chemistry/Physics, PLAN, and EXPLORE.
Hewlett Packard HP-50G RPN and Algebraic Graphing Calculator