|5/7/22 - Yes, we have these in stock!
Get professional performance from the ultimate RPN scientific programmable calculator. Switch between RPN and algebraic entry-system logic at any time. The HP 35s features a two-line display, and the powerful HP Solve application.
Professionals and college students have the flexibility no other scientific calculator can offer with the choice of RPN or algebraic entry-system logic. The HP 35s is completely programmable and with 31KB of memory, plus the HP solve application.
- Choose between RPN* or algebraic entry-system logic
- Work more efficiently with keystroke programming
- Store an equation then use again to solve any variable using HP Solve or use 100 built-in functions
- Large 2-line display with adjustable contrast to easily view entries, results, menus and prompts
- Use strong statistics functions for single and two-variable statistics, linear regression and more
- Handle the heaviest workloads with ease with 31 KB of memory plus 800+ independent storage registers
- Power to calculate inverse functions, cube root, logarithms, exponents, factorials and more
- Take advantage of a powerful fraction mode plus fraction-to-decimal conversion
- Ideal for engineers, surveyors, college students, scientists and medical professionals.
- Permitted for use on SAT Reasoning Test, SAT Subject Tests in Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2, ACT Mathematics Test, PSAT/NMSQT, AP Chemistry/Physics, PLAN, and EXPLORE.
|Angle View Calculator Stand for Handheld Calculators|
$9.95, 3/$26.97, 6/$49.98, 12/$79.92, 24/$139.92
|3000 Series Waterproof and Crushproof Case - Perfect for Graphing Calculators!|
|D'Zign Surveying Solutions Book for the HP35s - Allowed on NCEES Tests!|
|Program Entry Service for HP-35S and HP-33S Calculators - Perfect for Surveying and More!|
|Duracell 2032 Coin Cell Battery|
$3.95, 3/$9.93, 6/$17.94, 12/$29.88, 24/$49.92
|Zippered Soft Case for TI-Nspire, TI-84+, and Other Graphing Calculators|
Hewlett Packard HP-50G RPN and Algebraic Graphing Calculator