HP's most advanced graphing calculator, the HP50G provides the ultimate in power and flexibility for math, science, and engineering professionals. It's ideal for college students, too.
HP50G improves on the 49G+ with full equation library from 48G series, RS232 as well as IrDA and USB ports, more capable SD card slot, 4 AAA batteries, and improved screen, casing, and keyboard.
- Large memory capacity and flash technology for future upgrade ability. 2.5MB memory (total memory includes 512KB RAM plus 2MB flash ROM with 780KB available to user)
- Powerful, yet easy-to-use.
- Customizations for your inputs and outputs.
- Fast, flexible and intelligent editor.
- Inferential and descriptive statistics.
- RPN or Algebraic mode of entry-system logic and familiar textbook entry.
- Large (131 x 80 pixels) with 30% more usable space than 49G+, high-contrast screen with adjustable type size
- SD card expansion slot which allows cards to be formatted right in the calculator
- 2300+ built-in functions
- 4 AAA Batteries and 1 2032 Battery
- User Manual
- USB Cable
- Premium Pouch
- CD with Connectivity Software and Advanced User Guide
Hewlett Packard Used HP-82240B Infrared Printer for Calculators, Auto Testers, Analyzers, and Scanners
Land Development and Surveying