- A number of HP calculators including 17BII, 19BII, 38G, 39G, 48G, 48G+, 48GX, 49G+, 50G.
- Many Midtronics Battery Testers and Analyzers used by Auto Dealerships. Your tester must be able to set HP printer options as indicated in the Midtronics instructions and troubleshooting guide.
- KAL 8500 Tester
- OTC Genisys Scanner (instead of OTC-3157 printer)
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph with Remote and ProTimer IV Super
- Many other testers and analyzers; contact your device manufacturer to see if it offers HP mode and supports this printer.
- Had successes or issues using 82240B with your non-calculator device? Let us know so we can keep this compatibility list up to date!
This HP82240B battery-powered infrared printer is a revolutionary companion for your new calculator. Because it operates with an invisible infrared beam, no cord is necessary to connect it to the calculator. Producing hard copies in the field or in your office could not be easier. And this improved version offers easier-to-read output and automatic shutoff for extended battery life.
Operation of the infrared printer is easy, too. Simply aim your calculator at the printer (from up to 18 inches away), send print instructions and you get a neat, clean copy of your calculations. You can print a complete record of your work, or select and print only what you need. Just four AA alkaline batteries give the infrared printer go-anywhere portability. Or to extend battery life, plug in the optional ac/dc adapter.
- Thermal printing requires no ink
- 80 characters/second maximum speed
- ECMA094 and HP Roman-8 font sets
- Up to 24 characters per line and a maximum of 166 columns of continuous graphics
- Automatic power off
- Includes: Printer, Four AA alkaline batteries, One roll of printer paper, User's Guide
Generic Brand 2-1/4" x 85' 1-Ply Thermal Paper Roll (3 Pack)