|Same great features of our current TeachTimer!|
- Projects large numbers for easy classroom viewing.
- Counts up to or down from zero.
- Timingcounts can be paused or repeated easily.
- Audible signal gives pre-warning before end of timing count.
- In chronograph mode, read elapsed time while timer keeps running.
- Clock mode gives choice of 12 or 24-hour format turned off.
- Battery-saver feature lets clock run while display is turned off.
- One-year warranty
- Can be placed in stand-up position on desktop for individual or small group use
PLUS... NEW FEATURES...
- Self-contained projection... NO overhead projector needed.
- QK-SET key to quickly set timer to 5, 10, 15, etc. minutes
- RANDOM NUMBER generator mode; selects numbers from 2-150
- AUTO-REPEAT option to start next timing session immediately using same set time.
- REMINDER setting to remind students at one-minute intervals as time elapses.
- Powered by AC/DC Adapter or batteries (both included)