|The DM12L is the top-selling business calculator. Its programming mode is very intuitive and works like a macro operation on a computer. Basically, the keys one would press in the calculating mode to arrive at a solution are entered in the programming mode along with logical operators (if, and, etc.) applicable to the solution. After the programming is complete, the macro will run in computation mode to save the user steps and improve accuracy. There are 99 lines of programmable memory on the DM12L. Due to its simple operation for key financial calculations, the calculator long ago became the de facto standard among financial professionals.|
Functions included for Statistics, Time Value of Money, Cash Flow Analysis, Amortization, Depreciation, Bonds and calendar functions.
- Construction: Case made from a sand-blasted Grade 1 Titanium housing, brown anodized and laser engraved
- Software: ARM microcontroller emulating the NUT processor
- Processor: LPC1115 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller
- Memory: 64 kB internal flash, 8kB RAM
- Display Type: Reflective Positive FSTN
- Display Resolution: 132 x 16 pixels
- Display Active Area: 69.1 mm x 10.0 mm / 2.72" x 0.39"
- Display Dot Pitch: 524 µm x 626 µm
- Connectivity (PC): USB Mini-AB port for firmware update and data exchange via CDC
- Battery Type: 1 x CR2032 lithium coin cell, 3.0 volts
- Battery Life: Up to 5 years
- Sound: 4 kHz resonance frequency Piezo-electric buzzer
- Size: 129 mm x 79 mm x 13 mm / 5.08" x 3.11" x 0.51"
- Weight: 150 g / 5.29 oz
- Warranty: 5 years