|The DM41X is a faithful recreation of the software environment of the HP-41CX, one of the most versatile calculators ever created and the first alphanumerical calculator, in a modern hardware architecture. Easily share or back up your programs or your entire DM41X environment and use hundreds of existing, professionally developed software applications with this rugged calculator sporting a stainless steel case and a Gorilla Glass screen.|
Like all SwissMicros calculators, the DM41X uses the efficient and time-tested RPN logic.
- Construction: Case made from stainless steel, matte black Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) coated and laser engraved
- Software: Based on the legendary HP-41CX, it runs on the SwissMicros Operating System (DMCP). Logical compatibility with existing HP expansion modules.
- Processor: Ultra low power ARM Cortex-M4F 80 MHz
- Flash Memory: 32 MBit external flash
- Display Type: Monochromatic ultra high contrast (14:1) transflective memory LCD display
- Display Resolution: 400 × 240 pixels
- Display Active Area: 58.8 mm × 35.28 mm / 2.31" x 1.39"
- Display Dot Pitch: 147 µm × 147 µm
- Connectivity (PC): USB-Micro-B port, connects as USB mass storage device
- Connectivity (IR): IR Transmitter compatible with the original HP-82240A/B printer
- Battery Type: 1 × CR2032 lithium coin cell, 3.0 volts
- Battery Life: Up to 3 years
- Sound: 4 kHz resonance frequency Piezo-electric buzzer
- Size: 77 mm × 144 mm × 12 mm / 3.03" x 5.66" x 0.47"
- Weight: 180 g / 6.35 oz
- Warranty: 5 years