|2/26/22 - We have a few used units available. They have light scratches on the screen, but are otherwise in very good condition with light signs of use. Includes slide cover and batteries.
The 2-line display scientific calculator combines statistics and advanced scientific functions and is a durable and affordable calculator for the classroom. The 2-Line display helps students explore math and science concepts in the classroom.
- 2-Line Display: Shows entries on the top line and results on the bottom line.
- Scrolling: Entry line (top) shows up to 11 characters and can scroll left/right up to 88. Result line (bottom) shows up to a 10-digit answer and 2-digit exponent.
- Previous entry: Lets you review previous entries and look for patterns.
- Menus: Allows you to select settings appropriate for your classroom needs.
- Allows operations with fractions and mixed numbers.
- 2-Variable statistics: Enter/delete/insert/edit individual statistical data elements.
- Conversions: Fractions/Decimals, Degrees/Radians/Grads, DMS/Decimal/Degrees
- Recognizes Pi as a symbol in radian mode.
- Basic scientific and trigonometric functions
Texas Instruments TI-30XIIS 2 Line Dual-Power Scientific Calculator