|Most advacnced 10-digit scientific calculator. Solar powered and multiview display. Includes 2-variable statistics, fractions, 3 memories, 10-metric/English conversions, and slide case.
- Ideal for curricula in which graphing technology may not be permitted.
- MultiView™ display shows multiple calculations at the same time on screen.
- MathPrint™ shows math expressions, symbols and stacked fractions as they appear in textbooks.
- Input data, scroll through entries and make edits like using a graphing calculator.
- Convert fractions, decimals and terms including Pi into alternate representations.
- Select degrees/radians, floating/fix, number format modes.
- Store real numbers and expressions that result in real numbers as one of seven available memory variables.
- Enter data in up to three lists – any list formulas entered can accept calculator functions.
- Choose from three solvers: numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations.
- Display a defined function in a tabular form.
- Determine the numeric derivative and integral for real functions.
- Perform vectors and matrices using a vector and matrix entry window.
- Choose from nine physical constants that can be pasted into various windows and an easy-to-use menu that includes 18 Metric/English conversions.
- Dual power source: Solar and battery.
- Ideal for high school through college.