|Includes: 10 graphing calculators, 3 guidebooks, 10 unit-to-unit cables, 10 sets of batteries, volume purchase coupon, and CD with resource information.|
|Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Silver Graphing Calculator (Used)This product has been replaced by TI-84PLUS-SILVER but we have used units available.
Used calculator in good condition. Includes calculator, batteries, and slide case only.
All of the features of the TI83PLUS with 1.5MB of Flash ROM
and 24KB of available RAM in a silver case. Includes preloaded with helpful, educational, Flash Calculator Software Applications (APPS) including: Periodic Table, Organizer, Catalog Help, Startup, CBL/CBR, and more.
- Electronically upgradable.
- Applications will be available from TI and other leading developers.
- 8-line by 16-character display.
- Advanced functions accessed through pull-down display menus.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and
displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expression, 6 polar
expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/ stair-step plot,
and phase plot.
- User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
- 14 interactive zoom features.
- Function evaluation table shows numeric evaluation of functions in
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums,
integrals, and derivatives.
- 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph
- Horizontal and vertical split-screen options.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment,
reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert
matrices to lists and vice-versa.
- List-based one- and two- variable statistical analysis, including
logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential,
power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quadratic polynomial
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots,
histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal
- Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions,
6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.
- 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t,
Chi-square, Binomial, and Poisson.
- Business functions including Time-Value-of Money (TVM), cash flows,
and amortization. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM
- Interactive equation solver editor for solving for different variable
in an equation.
- Alphabetical CATALOG of all calculator operations in one menu.
- Programming capability with the number of programs limited only by
- 24K bytes of available RAM, 160K bytes of user data archive as storage
and application space.
- Link with another TI-83 Plus or TI-83. Receive lists L1-L6 from TI-82.
- Unit-to-unit link cable included.
- Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory (CBL) and Calculator-Based
Ranger (CBR) Systems to allow analysis of real-world data.
- Powered by 4 AAA Alkaline batteries with a lithium battery backup to
protect RAM memory during main battery change.
- Impact-resistant slide case.
- Three-year limited warranty.
- An Outstanding Tool for: Algebra, Matrix Algebra, Statistics,
Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Finance, Data Analysis, Science,
Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
Hard Case for 12 TI-84 Series and NSPIRE Graphing Calculators