|Good Condition Used TI-86 Available!
The TI-86 combines the large, easy to read, high contrast display with the 128K total memory to keep graphs functions, polar, parametric, and differential equations. Powerful calculus features, equation solver built-in, with data exploration and replay and edit abilities. This amazing calculator also boasts a custom equation library to store, analyze, or solve for any unknown variable. Function evaluation table shows numeric output in TI-83 style table format. Slope and Directional fields. 7 graphing styles.
- 8-line by 21-character display.
- Advanced functions accessed through redefinable menu keys.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed
with 12-digits plus 3-digit exponent.
- Up to 99 traceable graphing functions defined, saved, graphed and
analyzed at one time.
- 7 different graphing styles.
- Function evaluation table.
- Graphs parametric equations, polar equations, and solutions to
- 16 interactive zoom features.
- Simultaneous graphing of more than one function.
- Operates on lists of numbers as well as single numbers.
- Real and complex matrices with dimensions up to 80 x 80.
- Additional data types include strings, pictures, and vectors.
- TI-83 style list and matrix editor improvements.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including linear,
logarithmic, exponential, power, sine, logistic, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th order
- Systems-of equation solving, polynomial-root solving.
- Build a custom equation library to store, analyze, or solve for any
- Replay and edit up to 10 homescreen entries using deep recall.
- Optional Machine Language programming with number of programs limited
only by available memory.
- 128K RAM with 96K user-available memory.
- Slope and direction fields for exploring differential equations.
- RK and Euler differential equation solve methods.
- Executes TI-85 programs.
- TI-tested Machine Language program applications available for download
from world wide web (Inferential Statistics, Distributions, and Finance).
- Link capabilities for data transfer through I/O port.
- Unit-to-unit link included.
- TI-GRAPH LINK accessory allows information to be transferred to a
computer and printed or stored on disk.
- Compatible with the Calculator-Based Laboratory (CBL) and
Calculator-Based Ranger (CBR) Systems to allow analysis of real-world
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a lithium battery back-up to protect
memory during main battery charge.
- Impact-resistant slide case.
- Three-year limited warranty.
- Guidebook included.
- An Outstanding Tool for: College Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus,
Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Data Analysis, Statistics,
Science, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
Texas Instruments Used TI-86 Graphing Calculator For Engineering and Science