TI-Nspire™ CAS Computer Software:
TI-Nspire CAS Computer Software for Math and Science is the computer software component with the same functionalities of TI-Nspire CAS learning handheld device. Thanks to TI-Nspire CAS Computer Software, seamless creation and transitions of classroom materials is possible:
- Teachers can use the computer software to create materials for students using handheld devices.
- Students can easily transition their work between the handheld device and computer and share it with teachers for assessment.
- Windows® Vista (Home Premium/Ultimate/Business), Windows® XP (Home/Professional) with SP2; Windows® 2000 with SP4
- Processor speed: 900 MHz
- Screen resolution: 1024 X 768
- RAM: 512 MB RAM recommended
- 480 MB free HD space on a single boot configuration (An additional 200MB is required for TI-Nspire Computer Link Software)
- CD-ROM drive or active internet connection for installation
- Minimum browser requirements: Works with Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0, Netscape™ 5.0, Mozilla™, Firefox™ 1.0, Safari™ 2.0, and AOL® Browser 1.0.