|Includes 10 TI-Nspire CAS with Clickpad handheld unit, 10 sets of 4 AAA batteries, 5 unit to unit links, 5 connectivity cables, 30-day trial for TI-Nspire Computer Software for Math and Science, classroom ready activities, product tutorials, printed owner's manual, poster and overhead transparency, and information about TI's support programs.
EZ-Spot units available on request.
|Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CAS Graphing Calculator with Touchpad (Used)Used calculator in good condition. Includes calculator, batteries, and slide case only.
Very Good condition units have very few cosmetic issues. Acceptable condition units will have more and larger cosmetic imperfections such as significant screen scratches and marks.
The CAS differencePerform both symbolic and numeric calculations.
Factor and expand expressions and solve for common denominators.
With CAS – Computer Algebra System – you can:
TI-NSPIRE CAS CALCULATOR
- Touch it – Easy-glide Touchpad operates like a computer with a mouse.
- Graph it – The new Scratchpad on the enhanced Home screen allows you to quickly perform calculations and graphs without saving your work.
- See it – Split screen allows you to see a math problem in different ways - a graph, equation, table, geometric figure or text.
TI-NSPIRE CAS SOFTWARE
- Download it – The student software enables your home computer to function just like the handheld graphing calculator. So you can use the larger screen to easily create, edit and transfer TI-Nspire documents between computer and handheld.
- Save it – Just like a computer, you can save your documents.
- Print it – Print out documents easily.
- Share it – Share TI-Nspire documents between calculator and computer - and with your teacher.
NEW! TI-NSPIRE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
Recharge it – Even though four AAA alkaline batteries are included, you can also choose to purchase the TI-Nspire Rechargeable Battery (sold separately) for extended battery life. It easily charges with the wall adapter that is included in its package, or you can use a USB cable to charge through the computer.
Permitted on SAT, AP, PSAT/NSMQT, and Praxis exams, as well as many state tests.