|Help students see the kinds of connections that spark understanding. Explore meaningful demonstrations using this full-color software and present problems to the class with its built-in TI-SmartView™ emulator.
- Numeric and symbolic capabilities – For added convenience, TI-Nspire Teacher software includes both TI-Nspire (numeric calculation) and TI-Nspire CAS (symbolic calculation) capabilities.
- Demonstration with any TI-Nspire handheld – The TI-SmartView emulator's virtual TI-Nspire CX handheld delivers full color. The virtual TI-Nspire handhelds with Touchpad or Clickpad display high-resolution grayscale. Select your preference or go back and forth during instruction.
- Real-world images* to explore – Make each lesson more relatable to students by importing images. Bring in pictures from an online gallery or your own digital photos. Copy and paste directly into the TI-Nspire Teacher Software. Overlay graphs, plots, points, regressions and more.
- Content you can share, use right now – Browse a library of ready-to-use lessons or develop your own. Add rich text and dynamic multimedia. Print out or post to a blog or website using the PublishView™ feature. Link content to the TI-Nspire Document Player so students and fellow educators can open and see your files online for free.
- Interactive whiteboards, digital projectors – Integrate teacher software and built-in TI-SmartView emulator with technology already in your classroom to extend original investment for new uses.