|A bundle of Ultra Scale Master Pro and Smart Takeoff! software for savings of $99.95.|
|Calculated Industries Ultra Scale Master Pro 6260 - Area Takeoff Tool and Digitizer System|
The Ultra Scale Master® Pro is an affordable and portable area takeoff and digitizing system.
Unlike expensive digitizers, the Ultra Scale Master® Pro allows you to measure plans at your office or on the job site without the need for additional computing devices or software.
The ergonomic design with large targeting window allows you to accurately measure and compute areas, segment lengths, perimeters, and volumes for simple or complex polygons, polylines, irregular shapes, arcs and circles.
72 built-in architectural and engineering scales allow you to measure plans and drawing up to 24" x 36" in size. Four custom scales allow you to measure out of scale drawings.
The Ultra Scale Master® Pro can operate as a stand alone digital area takeoff tool, or you can connect it to your PC to transfer measurements into any estimating and spreadsheet program that accept text input from a number pad or keyboard. It also can send digitized (x,y) coordinates to takeoff software programs like our Smart Takeoff! graphic digitizing software.
The Ultra Scale Master® Pro is ideal for construction trades such as concrete, flooring/tile, paving, roofing, landscaping, electrical, plumbing and small site excavation.
View Interactive Product Demo
- Operating Modes:
- Stand Alone Operation: Measure and display line lengths, areas, perimeters, volume, wall areas, arc lengths, radius and diameter without the use of a PC.
- PC Input Mode: Send displayed values to your spreadsheets and estimating software programs via supplied USB cable (no special USB driver software needed).
- Digitizer (x,y) Coordinate Entry: Send coordinates to graphic digitizing software like our Smart Takeoff! program.
- Measuring Shapes:
- Simple or Complex Polygons: Measure all polygon points and automatically find area, line lengths, perimeter and volume. Rooms, walls concrete pads, parking lots, floor coverings, and small site excavations
- Polylines: Measure two or more points and automatically get segment length, total length and wall area. Walls, foundations, piping, electrical, and other linear measurements
- Irregular Shapes: Measure all points on the curved shape and automatically find area, perimeter and volume.
Pools, planting beds, curbing, and water proofing
- Arcs: Measuring the starting point, high point and finishing point of the arc and automatically get area, perimeter, arc length, volume, and wall area. Arched windows and doorways
- Circles: Select any three point on the circle and automatically get area, perimeter, volume, radius and diameter. Columns and roundabouts
- Additional Features:
- Ergonometric shaped measuring device and large targeting window gives you point-to-point measuring accuracy
- Easy to read LCD display
- 72 built-in scales or create custom scales for out-of-dimension drawing and plans
- Imperial or Metric Mode
- Change units of measure of any displayed value at any time
- Easily recall line lenghts and computed measurements for current measured shape
- Enter a stored Height and get volume and wall area calculations
- Operates on 4 –AAA batteries (included) or from USB Cable when connected to PC
- Automatic Shut-Off saves battery life
- Preference Settings:
- Display Total Measurements or last segment measured
- Beep sound control
- US/Euro value display
- PC Send Display after data is sent to the PC
- PC data terminating command settings allow you to control spreadsheet cell direction
- Set Right Hand or Left Hand Digitizer mode
- USB Send Delay control for slower computers
- Puck Dimensions: 3.79 x 7.63 x 1.13 inch (98.4 x 193.6 x 28.5 mm)
- Puck Weight: 7 oz
- Range: Up to 36 inches
- Accuracy: ±0.040 inch (± 0.1016 cm)
- PC Send Display after data is sent to the PC
- Patent Pending
- Measuring Device (Puck)
- 4-AAA batteries
- Reflector Bars
- 10 ft. USB Cable
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Quick Reference Guide
- Fully Illustrated User’s Guide
- Durable Molded Carrying Case
- 1-Year Limited Warranty and 30-Day Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
|Calculated Industries Smart Takeoff! Software for Ultra Scale Master Pro|
Smart Takeoff! provides graphic representation of the digitized x, y coordinates from the Ultra Scale Master Pro Area Takeoff Tool.
You can use Smart Takeoff! to determine quantities of area, perimeter, length and vertical surface area for compiling construction cost estimates. It will help you increase productivity, reduce errors and maximize profits.
Combined with the speed and accuracy of the Ultra Scale Master Pro, Smart Takeoff! is an invaluable part of any construction cost estimating system. Graphic images confirm accurate takeoffs and verify measurements that can then be transferred to most Windows-based estimating programs and spreadsheets. You can also export graphic images to use in other programs. The software works with any scale and with either imperial or metric units.
Fast, affordable and powerful, the Ultra Scale Master Pro with Smart Takeoff! Graphic Digitizing Software makes it easy to develop well-organized, competitive and accurate material costs for your bids.
Designed for Professionals in the Residential and Light Construction Industries: Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers, General Managers and Company Owners
- USB Plug-and-Play interface to the Ultra Scale Master Pro
- Digitizes areas, perimeters and lengths
- 2D and 3D perspective display of digitized images
- Transfers digitized quantities into any Windows® program, including spreadsheets and estimating programs
- Exports graphic image to DXF (Drawing Exchange Format) files
- Draws in any color available in the Windows palette
- Seven fill styles for area objects
- Selectable line weight
- Auto-zooms image so that it always fits the computer’s display
- Works in any scale including custom scale
- Measures unknown scales on reduced or enlarged drawings
- Supports both imperial and metric units
- Windows® 2000, XP and Vista 32-bit Operating Systems
- One USB port for the Ultra Scale Master® Pro – (not included)
- One GHz Pentium microprocessor minimum
- 256 MB RAM minimum
- 10 MB available hard drive capacity
- XVGA or higher resolution color graphics display
- CD-Rom Drive
Calculated Industries Ultra Scale Master Pro 6260 - Area Takeoff Tool and Digitizer System