|The Cassida C850 makes quick work of your coin or token processing, giving you options for counting, wrapping, off-sorting and bagging. With its extended multi-speed motorized hopper the C850 holds up to 6500 coins, allowing you to fill and step away while it counts at a rapid 1900 coins per minute.
Engineered for both heavy duty use and easy operation, the C850ís counting and sorting mechanism features 100% extra-durable metal construction to provide you with years of dependable, jam-free service.
The Cassida C850 rapidly sorts and counts high volumes of mixed coins from its high capacity hopper. Counted coins will then be dispensed into the bag, coin wrapper or container of your choice, while other denominations are off-sorted into a bag or reject tray. Plus, its built-in memory feature allows you to store counts for each denomination to speed processing.
If you are wrapping coins, Cassida offers optional plastic coin tubes to simplify the wrapping process. No additional attachment is necessary.
- Typical use: large business, vending
- Counting speed: Up to 1,900 coins/min
- Hopper capacity: 6,500 coins (dimes)
- Off-sorting function: Standard (counts one denomination and sorts out all others)
- Wrapping function: Standard (requires coin wrapping tubes)
- Operating modes: Counting, adding and batching modes
- Countable coins: All US and Canadian coins
- Countable tokens: All US and Canadian tokens
- Coin diameter range: 0.59" - 1.34" (15 - 35mm)
- Coin thickness range: 0.04" - 0.13" (1.0 - 3.5mm)
- Batching range: Preset or 0 - 9,999
- Weight: 10 lb. (9.6 Kg)
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 13.7" x 13.7" (W x D x H)
- Power source: 110VAC, 60Hz