The Cassida Cube saves you time and effort by accurately counting and sorting mixed bill stacks. No need to sort by hand… simply stack bills of all denominations right on the Cube, press a button and counting begins. The cube identifies denominations automatically and tracks both the count and value of bills run through. An onscreen report, that is also printable, shows values and counts by denomination – so you have a full accounting.
The Cube runs on both AC power and an included 12-volt rechargeable battery, meaning you can take the Cube to events, trade shows, estate sales or anywhere you need to count stacks of mixed bills. On battery power, you have hours of continuous counting on a single charge.
- Counting speed: 250 bills/min
- Hopper capacity: 100 new bills
- Stacker capacity: 100 new bills
- Error detection: Double, half, chain and size note detection
- Counterfeit Detection: 3D, MG, IR, UV, IMG, RGB
- Operating modes: Mixed Mode, Count Mode, Sort Mode, Batch Function, Add Function
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.6" x 5.9" x 5.9"
- Power source: 100/240 VAC and included rechargeable lithium 10.8 v/2000mAH