3/22/16 - Now out of stock.
Advanced Residential Mortgage
Finance Calculator with Complete Buyer Qualifying and Interest-Only Solutions The Mortgage Qualifier Plus is the professional’s residential mortgage finance calculator. It provides fast answers to complicated questions, including Interest-Only Payments, Interest-Only Combo Loans and Interest-Only Qualifying. Enter loan data in any order and quickly solve for PITI, Interest-Only loans and all the “what-ifs” of Buyer Qualifying and Rent vs. Buy comparisons.
This model is great for Mortgage Lenders, Brokers and Loan Officers, Home Buyers and Sellers, Real Estate Agents and Brokers.
Handheld size of 5.5" x 3.0" x 0.5".
- Qualify Your Buyer or Loan Applicant Three Ways:
- Qualify for Income Required, Maximum Loan Amount and Actual Ratios
- New! Interest-Only Qualifying
- Exclusive! Store and use any two sets of ratios (e.g. for Conventional and FHA/VA) or set custom ratios
- Complete Payment Solutions:
- Payments: P & I and Interest-Only Payment, PITI Payment,
- Total Payment with Expense and Mortgage Insurance
- Specialty Payments: Balloon and Bi-Weekly Payments
- Complete Amortization for the total period or any specified range of periods
- Future Value (i.e., Home or Land Appreciation) and Note Yields.
- Evaluate and Compare Finance Options:
- Combo Loans; Quickly find Payments, Blended Rate, Combined Payments and Total Amounts for any LTV, including Interest-Only 2nd Combo
- Combo Loan Savings: Evaluate a Combo Loan (80:20) compared to a Straight First Loan (100%), with or without Mortgage Insurance
- Rent vs. Buy Comparison: Enter Rent Payment and then quickly find Loan Amount, Price, PITI Payment, Estimated Annual and Monthly Tax Savings
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM): Simplify complex ARMS.
- Show your clients the "worst-case" scenario at the touch of a key
- Tax Savings: Estimates Tax Savings from Mortgage Interest and Property Tax
- Bi-Weekly Solutions: Compare costs, savings, and loan paybacks against monthly schedules
- Date Math: Quickly find escrow closing dates or figure how many days are left until closing
- Preference Settings: User-selected options for Payments per Year, Property Tax, Insurance, Mortgage Insurance, Decimal Preference, Tax Bracket %, Amortization and Qualifying Ratios
- Periodic function for specifying a Periodic vs. Annual amount
- Back Space key for easy editing of entered figures
- Multiple Memory Storage
- Works as a Standard Math Calculator
- Protective Slide Cover
- Quick Reference Guide, Full-Sized User's Guide, and Pocket User's Guide on CD-ROM
- Long-Life Batteries
- Full 1-Year Warranty
Calculated Industries Qualifier Plus IIIfx 3430 - Real Estate Qualifying Calculator w/ Cash Flow