Now you can have the power of the Construction Master Pro on your Pocket PC! Portability, Speed, Accuracy and Convenience at your fingertips for any job-site construction-math challenge. Complete One-Keystroke Solutions. The Pocket PC platform, with the New "Solvers," provides you performance beyond the traditional Construction Master Pro calculator version. Solve all your construction math problems with ease!
Important Return Note: Due to the nature of our agreement with the manufacturer this software cannot be returned once purchased. Please Download a Free 30-Day Trial to evaluate the software prior to purchase.
Complete One-Keystroke Solutions.
Enter your dimensions and the complete string of calculations appear on an easy-to-read screen. The Pocket PC platform, with the New "Solvers," provides you performance beyond the traditional Construction Master Pro calculator version. Just tap the buttons to get all the results you are looking for.
Simplify Construction Math with the "Solvers".
Calculate in Feet, Inches and Fractions. Instantly find linear dimensions Areas, Volumes and make Square or Cubic conversions. Get accurate Rafter/framing layout, Roofing, Stair Risers/Treads, Board Feet, Brick/Block, Square-ups, Concrete Volume, Footings and more. Solve all your construction math problems with ease!
With the Square-Up Solver you simply need to enter the two sides using the rise and run buttons. From there, Construction Master Pro will automatically calculate the diagonal and pitch. As you change values, the related calculations will automatically adjust.
Hip/Valley Jack Rafter Solver
To conserve screen space, most of the Solvers put related calculations under one button. For example, if you are interested in a calculation that is related to rafters you will click the "Rafter" button. A screen will then appear with fill-in-the-blank boxes related to rafters. After you fill in these spaces, you can click "Show List" and see a list of possible calculation types.
The Stair Solver solves stair problems.
The Circle Solver combines solutions for Circles, Columns and Cones. By entering the information one time, you are able to get the solutions for several types of calculations.
The Arc Solver provides arc solutions. Again, by entering the information one time you can get the solutions for several calculations -- for this Solver you can get the Segment Area or Pie Area.
The Miscellaneous Solver includes a few other important calculations -- Concrete Footing, Roof Covering, Blocks, Rake Wall, Trig/Math, and Units.
- Works in and Converts Between All Building Dimensional Formats: Feet, Inches, Fractions and Metric — Including Square and Cubic Formats.
- Custom Rafter keys give you Common, Regular (45°) and Irregular (non-45°) Hips/Valley and Jack Rafters.
- Jack Rafter functions provide complete solutions in ascending/descending order for Regular- and Irregular- pitch roofs.
- Instant rafter cutting angles — Cheek, Level and Plumb.
Advanced circular solutions for Arches, Column/Cone, Pillars, windows, post holes and more.
- Rake-Wall key determines each stud length for any on-center spacing; ascending or descending order.
- Complete stair solutions for Risers, Treads, Stringer Length, Incline Angle.
- Trigonometric functions simplify complex construction math: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine Arccosine and Arctangent.
- D:M:S to Decimal Degree conversions.
- Automatic Block and Footing Solutions.
- Three built-in Memories store constants and accumulate values.
- Preference function for user-defined options. Custom-Set Fractions;1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, and 1/64.
Pocket PC 2000 or 2002 (program will not run on Windows CE.)