Quilt Design and Fabric Estimating Calculator
Take pride and satisfaction in a finished quilt that starts with accurate dimensions, design and layout. Use the Quilter’s FabriCalc to convert your ideas into usable dimensions – Yards, Inches or Metric measurements. It’s easy to do the math with a few simple keystrokes. They add up to fast answers to just about every quilting task. Solutions are built-in for Blocks, Squares, Diagonals, ½ and ¼ Square Triangles, Diamonds and much more.
Handheld size of 5.7" x 3.0" x 0.65".
- Work in Yards, Inches, and Metric measurements – convert between dimensions
- Estimate material requirements. Use dedicated function keys to enter Quilt Width, Length and Border Width; find total Quilt Yardage, Backing, Batting, Binding and Border Yardage; Drop; Border number of Strips, Binding number of Strips, Binding Cut Width and more
- Calculate the total Yardage for Squares, ½ Square Triangles, ¼ Square Triangles, 45° and 60° Diamonds
- Reverse calculations to find the number of squares and diamonds that can be cut from fabric in your “Stash”
- Create quilt designs using Block Key functions, with or without sashing
- Find diagonal for total Quilt Yardage, Blocks and Squares
- Set and store values for Length and Width of Drop (3 sides)
- Store fabric yardage solutions for six individual types of fabric and view total yardage required for all fabrics required for all fabrics.
- Easily calculate total costs for material
- Works as a standard math calculator with +, -, x, ÷, %, Π and Memory
- Define (change calculator default values) and store material values
- Easy-to read (LCD) display shows answers in simple quilting terms
- Protective 360° Hard Cover Door
- Long-life Battery (one CR-2016)
- Handy Pocket Reference Guide
- Easy to read and understand illustrated User's Guide
- Full One–Year Limited Warranty