|11/27/23 - We have 1 Brand New unit in stock sealed in original packaging. Please keep in mind that this is a long discontinued product. The battery may require replacement and the pen may be dry due to age. We aslo have units with display issues available for Parts or Repair in very good to like new condition. These include calculator only - no cover.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. We have a limited number of these calculators available at the price listed on this page; once they are gone we'll likely stop carrying this model. Returns are accepted for 30 days on defective items only.
Recommended Replacement: We have a number of checkbook calculators that can serve as a replacement for this model. Have a better suggestion?
The slim and stylish Checkbook III in its own sleek wallet-type case. Small enough to fit into any pocket, yet smart enough to handle all your day-to-day personal finances. It's a compact and intelligent money manager for one checking and two credit card accounts.
- 8 Digits
- Three non-volatile memory functions for storing bank account balances
- Power Source: One silver oxide and one alkaline battery.
- Includes checkbook wallet and pen.
- Deposit, Check and Balance keys for quick calculation.
- Automatic power-saving function.
- Add-mode for automatic decimal placement.
- Types of Calculations: Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Chain multiplications and divisions. Constant calculations. Raising to powers. Reciprocal calculation. Percentage calculation. Add-on and discount calculation. Memory calculation. Mixed calculation. Calculation of current balance of bank accounts.
- Indication Functions: Zero-suppressed indication panel. Minus sign. Overflow sign. Dollar and cent signs. Account numbers (memory sign).
Royal CBC2000 Checkbook Calculator