|1/24/23 - Now out of stock.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. We have a limited number of these calculators available at the price listed on this page; once they are gone we'll likely stop carrying this model. Returns are accepted for 30 days on defective items only.
Recommended Replacement: We have a number of checkbook calculators that can serve as a replacement for this model. Have a better suggestion?
The slim and stylish Checkbook III in its own sleek wallet-type case. Small enough to fit into any pocket, yet smart enough to handle all your day-to-day personal finances. It's a compact and intelligent money manager for one checking and two credit card accounts.
- 8 Digits
- Three non-volatile memory functions for storing bank account balances
- Power Source: One silver oxide and one alkaline battery.
- Includes checkbook wallet and pen.
- Deposit, Check and Balance keys for quick calculation.
- Automatic power-saving function.
- Add-mode for automatic decimal placement.
- Types of Calculations: Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Chain multiplications and divisions. Constant calculations. Raising to powers. Reciprocal calculation. Percentage calculation. Add-on and discount calculation. Memory calculation. Mixed calculation. Calculation of current balance of bank accounts.
- Indication Functions: Zero-suppressed indication panel. Minus sign. Overflow sign. Dollar and cent signs. Account numbers (memory sign).
Royal CBC2000 Checkbook Calculator