|12/13/07 - We have the original HP-82240B back in stock!
This reliable, innovative infrared printer replaces the discontinued Hewlett Packard HP-82240B Calculator Printer. It offers numerous additional benefits including newer technology, faster print speed, and a richer feature set.
To the best of our knowledge this printer is fully compatible with HP-82240B and according to the manufacturer has been successfully used as a replacement by numerous customers. All exceptions known to us are listed below. However, if you experience, or are aware of, any problems please let us know.
Reported Compatibility Issues:
- One user report that the last line of the output stayed below the plastic on this printer, but was above the plastic on the original 82240B. To get around this you can simply send additional line-feeds either manually or through software.
Don't forget that you can Try This Product Risk-Free thanks to our 30-day money back guarantee!
- Fast 2.5 LPS print speed
- Quiet, non-impact line head thermal printing system
- High print quality with 24x16 dots character matrix (24x12 and 24x8 also supported) and dot pitch of 0.125mm H x 0.125mm V (approximately 200dpi)
- Characters per line of 24, 32, or 48
- Reliable infra-red communication up to 18in
- Supports dual-ply, barcode, and label printing
- Supports text attributes, text formatting, and graphics printing modes
- High reliability (MTBF of 10 million lines)
- Powered by alkaline batteries
- Low power mode and low power indicator
- Works with a number of HP calculators including 17BII, 19BII, 38G, 39G, 48G, 48G+, 48GX
- Dimensions: 3.58" W x 7.28" D x 2.28" H
- Weight: 0.94lbs
- 4 Alkaline batteries
- 1 Roll of paper
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty
Hewlett Packard Used HP-82240B Infrared Printer for Calculators, Auto Testers, Analyzers, and Scanners