The DM15 is a high-end scientific programmable, credit card sized calculator with a root-solver and numerical integration, able to handle complex numbers and matrix operations.
There are three versions of firmware for the DM15:
The M80 and M1B firmware versions contain modified ROMs to enable a larger number of registers. The hex number after 'M' is actually the memory location where the usable RAM area starts (memory location of the NUT CPU). The RAM of the original HP-15C starts at address 0xC0; the M1B and M80 variants' RAM starts at 0x1B and 0x80 respectively.
- DM15 firmware - same as the original HP-15C with exactly the same amount of memory
- DM15 "M80" firmware with extra memory
- DM15 "M1B" firmware with even more memory
- Construction: Case made from a sand-blasted Grade 1 Titanium housing, brown anodized and laser engraved
- Software: ARM microcontroller emulating the NUT processor
- Processor: LPC1115 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller
- Memory: 64 kB internal flash, 8kB RAM
- Display Type: Reflective Positive FSTN
- Display Resolution: 132 × 16 pixels
- Display Active Area: 69.1 mm × 10.0 mm / 2.72" x 0.39"
- Display Dot Pitch: 524 µm × 626 µm
- Connectivity (PC): USB Mini-AB port for firmware update and data exchange via CDC
- Battery Type: 1 × CR2032 lithium coin cell, 3.0 volts
- Battery Life: Up to 5 years
- Sound: 4 kHz resonance frequency Piezo-electric buzzer
- Size: 88 mm × 59 mm × 7 mm / 3.46" x 2.32" x 0.28"
- Weight: 75 g / 2.65 oz
- Warranty: 5 years
SwissMicros DM15L RPN Calculator - HP-15C Clone