|The DM16L is the programmer's calculator designed to display and work with numbers in hexadecimal, decimal, octal and binary, and convert numbers from one base to another. A number of specialized functions are provided to assist the programmer, including left- and right-shifting, masking, and bitwise logical operations.
- A wealth of functions for the programmer including:
- Integer and floating point maths.
- Shift functions: left and right, arithmetic and logical.
- Rotate functions: Rotate a single position or n positions left or right, through carry or not.
- Left justify the bits of a word.
- Masking: Create masks to mask left or right n bits.
- #B: return the number of bits set in a word
- Multiply/Divide: Provides functions for multiplying single precision numbers into single precision or double precision results. Likewise, allows single or double precision dividends.
- Bitwise Logic: and, or, not, xor
- Bit setting and testing
- Flag setting and testing: (user flags and overflow/carry)
- Construction: Case made from a sand-blasted Grade 1 Titanium housing, brown anodized and laser engraved
- Software: ARM microcontroller emulating the NUT processor
- Processor: LPC1115 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller
- Memory: 64 kB internal flash, 8kB RAM
- Display Type: Reflective Positive FSTN
- Display Resolution: 132 × 16 pixels
- Display Active Area: 69.1 mm × 10.0 mm / 2.72" x 0.39"
- Display Dot Pitch: 524 µm × 626 µm
- Connectivity (PC): USB Mini-AB port for firmware update and data exchange via CDC
- Battery Type: 1 × CR2032 lithium coin cell, 3.0 volts
- Battery Life: Up to 5 years
- Sound: 4 kHz resonance frequency Piezo-electric buzzer
- Size: 129 mm × 79 mm × 13 mm / 5.08" x 3.11" x 0.51"
- Weight: 150 g / 5.29 oz
- Warranty: 5 years