|Used calculator in good condition. Includes calculator, batteries, and slide cover. Does not include: Manual or manufacturer warranty.
Very Good condition units have very few cosmetic issues. Acceptable condition units will have more and larger cosmetic imperfections and marks. Missing Pixels condition are budget units in Good condition that are missing 1-2 lines of pixels.
TI-89 is currently on sale for $10 less than this model!
The TI-86 combines the large, easy to read, high contrast display with the 128K total memory to keep graphs functions, polar, parametric, and differential equations. Powerful calculus features, equation solver built-in, with data exploration and replay and edit abilities. This amazing calculator also boasts a custom equation library to store, analyze, or solve for any unknown variable. Function evaluation table shows numeric output in TI-83 style table format. Slope and Directional fields. 7 graphing styles.
- 8-line by 21-character display.
- Advanced functions accessed through redefinable menu keys.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed
with 12-digits plus 3-digit exponent.
- Up to 99 traceable graphing functions defined, saved, graphed and
analyzed at one time.
- 7 different graphing styles.
- Function evaluation table.
- Graphs parametric equations, polar equations, and solutions to
- 16 interactive zoom features.
- Simultaneous graphing of more than one function.
- Operates on lists of numbers as well as single numbers.
- Real and complex matrices with dimensions up to 80 x 80.
- Additional data types include strings, pictures, and vectors.
- TI-83 style list and matrix editor improvements.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including linear,
logarithmic, exponential, power, sine, logistic, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th order
- Systems-of equation solving, polynomial-root solving.
- Build a custom equation library to store, analyze, or solve for any
- Replay and edit up to 10 homescreen entries using deep recall.
- Optional Machine Language programming with number of programs limited
only by available memory.
- 128K RAM with 96K user-available memory.
- Slope and direction fields for exploring differential equations.
- RK and Euler differential equation solve methods.
- Executes TI-85 programs.
- TI-tested Machine Language program applications available for download
from world wide web (Inferential Statistics, Distributions, and Finance).
- Link capabilities for data transfer through I/O port.
- Unit-to-unit link included.
- TI-GRAPH LINK accessory allows information to be transferred to a
computer and printed or stored on disk.
- Compatible with the Calculator-Based Laboratory (CBL) and
Calculator-Based Ranger (CBR) Systems to allow analysis of real-world
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a lithium battery back-up to protect
memory during main battery charge.
- Impact-resistant slide case.
- Three-year limited warranty.
- Guidebook included.
- An Outstanding Tool for: College Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus,
Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Data Analysis, Statistics,
Science, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
Texas Instruments TI-89 Graphing Calculator (Used)