This product has been replaced by TI-89 Titanium but we still have used units available.
Used calculator in good condition. Includes calculator, batteries, and slide case only.
The calculator for professionals and students who require the most comprehensive and powerful technical functions. Has all the functionality of the TI-92 except geometry. This compact unit contains 256K memory. Statistical Analysis and 3D surface plots make this a great bargain for business or classrooms.
- Electronic upgradability of software including maintenance and feature
- Advanced Mathematics Software functionality suitable for college
mathematics and engineering coursework.
- Symbolic manipulation for algebra and calculus.
- Pretty Print shows equations and results with radical notation,
stacked fractions, and superscript exponents.
- Real and complex results.
- Active home history screen can hold up to 99 previous equations for
- About 180K bytes of user-available RAM (memory).
- 384K bytes of user-available Flash memory in the form of user data
- Graphs functions, parametric equations, polar equations, recursively
-defined sequences, 3-dimensional surfaces, and differential equations.
- Shows numeric evaluation of functions in table format.
- Slope and direction fields for exploring differential equations.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums,
integrals, derivatives, intersections, inflection points, and
- Exact symbolic solutions to many 1st- and 2nd- order ordinary
- RK and Euler numeric differential equation solving methods.
- Real time rotation of 3D surfaces.
- View contour levels and implicit plots via the 3D grapher.
- Symbolic systems of equations solving for many linear and non-linear
- Advanced matrix operations including eigenvalues and eigenvectors, LU
and QR decompositions.
- Build a custom equation library to store, analyze, or numerically solve
for any unknown variable.
- Over 100 symbolic units for use in equations, computations, and unit
- 20 constants with symbolic units.
- Hexadecimal and binary operations and conversions.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including ten
- Statistical plots including modified box plots.
- Column-logic expressions in data/matrix editor are retained for
automatic recalculation when values change.
- Extensive programming capability with number of programs limited only
by available memory.
- Optional assembly language programming.
- User-definable functions extend built-in functionality.
- Command catalog screen to access and show information for each function.
- Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory (CBL) and Calculator-Based
Ranger (CBR) Systems to allow analysis of real-world data.
- TI-GRAPH LINK accessory allows information to be transferred to computer
and printed or stored on disk.
- Link capabilities for data transfer through I/O port. Unit-to-unit link
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries with lithium battery backup to protect
memory during main battery change.
- Guidebook included.
- An Outstanding Tool for: College Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus,
Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Data Analysis, Statistics,
Science, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator