For Engineers, Architects, Construction Pro's, Scientists, Students
Convert more than 60 imperial & metric (SI) units and over 400 conversion combinations with a touch of a few buttons! Forget complex scientific calculators or memorizing conversion formulas! Meets Federal Highway Metrication Requirements.
Handheld size of 5.5" x 3.0" x 0.5".
Note: SI is the International System of Units, or metric system.
Instantly solve the following conversions:
- Linear distances (feet-inch-fractions, decimal feet, decimal inches, inches and fractions, yards, miles, millimeters, centimeters, meters and kilometers)
- Areas (square feet, square inch, square yards, acres, square miles, square millimeters, square centimeters, square meters, hectares, square kilometers)
- Volumes (cubic feet, cubic inch, cubic yards, cubic miles, cubic millimeters, cubic centimeters, cubic meters, cubic kilometers, gallons, fluid ounces, liters, milliliters, acre-feet and board-feet)
- Weight (pounds, dry ounces, tons, metric tons, grams and kilograms. Weight-to-Volume Unit Conversions Tons per cubic yard, pounds per cubic yard and kilograms per cubic meter)
- Velocity (feet per minute, feet per second, inches per second, miles per hour (mph), meters per minute, meters per second, millimeters per second and kilometers per hour (km/h))
- Flow rates (gallons per minute, ounces per second, liters per second, milliliters per second)
- Pressure (pounds per square inch (psi), pounds per square foot (psf), kilopascal, megapascal. Bending Moment Unit Conversions Foot-pounds, inch-pounds and newton-meters)
- Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius)
- Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide in All 60 Units Including Combinations, e.g., 2 gallons plus 3 liters.
- Works and converts in all dimensional formats: feet-inches-fractions, decimal feet, decimal inches, inches, fractions, yards, meters, centimeters, millimeters, board feet, as well as square and cubic.
- And more!
- User's Guide
- Protective Case
- Long-Life Battery
- 1-Year Warranty
1-Step Instant Metric Magic - The World's Easiest To Use Metric Conversion Calculator!