The APOTHECALC is a pre-programmed computer with sequences that
calculate body surface area, dose rates, administration rates for medication,
volume, concentration and more. It is also a powerful units measurement
converter with 28 key conversions like CC to ounce, grain to GM, ML to
MCGTT, F° to C°, LB to KG, MG to GM and more. In addition, the
APOTHECALC is a normal five-function calculator. Includes a detailed instruction manual plus Quick Reference Guide.
112.5mm (4-3/8") x 74mm (2-7/8") x 7mm 3/8" Power source: two lithium
- PROGRAMS: The APOTHECALC's preprogrammed
sequences can compute drug calculations, dose, rate, volume, concentration without nomograms and charts.
- UNITS CONVERSIONS: Converts any of 28 common apothecary measures at the touch of a key:
- Weight: pounds to/from kilograms, grains to/from milligrams, grams to/from grains, milligrams to/from micrograms, kilograms to/from grams, grams to/from milligrams.
- Fluid Volumes: cubic centimeters to/from ounces, cubic centimeters to/from quarts, cubic centimeters to/from pints, cubic centimeters to/from drams, cubic centimeters to/from mimims, cubic centimeters to/from liters, milliliters to/from microdrops.
- Temperature: degrees Fahrenheit to/from degrees Celsius.
- SPEED: Quickly computes any of the commonly-used IV formulas without nomograms and charts.
- FAST RECHECK: Step quickly through a formula to see the values used in arriving at the result.
- FAST ERROR CORRECTIONS: Erroneous values are quickly replaced and new results computed without going back through the entire problem.
- ACCURACY: Results shown to tenths of a unit, expandable to five decimal places with one key press.
- INFORMATIVE DISPLAY: Prompts you for required data entry and shows which unit of measure the displayed result represents.
- ACCURACY OF ENTRIES: A switchable tone announces the activation of keys. This eliminates inadvertent double-entry and no-entry errors.
- USE AT NIGHT OR IN DIM LIGHT: Switchable backlighting makes the display easy to read without external light source.
- SIZE: Designed to fit comfortably in the hand or easily carried in a pocket or pouch.
- POWER: Uses long-lasting, easy-to-get lithium batteries (2032). Turns off automatically if you forget; increases battery life.
Stokes Publishing ApotheCalc Overhead Calculator