This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Used units are available. Used units are in good condition and include calculator, slide cover, and batteries only.
Recommended Replacement: Voyage 200 is a follow-on to this calculator. Have a better suggestion?
The TI-92 Plus comes with Advanced Mathematics Software already installed and designed to be as user friendly as your TI-92. This software contains the latest version of TI-92 software and additional functionality including the following. Functions include Systems of Equations, Numeric Differential Equation Graphing, Symbolic Formatting Improvements, Expanded Statistics features, Interactive Numeric Solver, Geometry enhancements, 3D Rotation and contour plots, Units of measure, 800k more memory and Electronically upgradability.
- Full QWERTY keyboard, numeric keypad, and eight-direction cursor.
- 128 x 240 pixel display.
- Symbolic manipulation for algebra and calculus.
- Pretty Print shows equations and results with radical notation,
stacked fractions, and superscript exponents.
- Real and complex numeric results calculated in two modes: - Exact
rational results with more than 600 digits of accuracy or in terms of
pi, e, radical values, and trig functions.- Floating decimal with
14-digit accuracy and displayed with 12 digits plus a 3 digit exponent.
- Complex number mode can be disabled so that only real results are
- Active home history screen can hold up to 99 previous equations for
- Interactive geometry applications for Euclidean, transformational, and
analytic geometry explorations (based on Cabri Geometry II).
- Graphs functions, parametric equations, polar equations, recursively
-defined sequences, and 3-dimensional surfaces.
- Up to 99 graphing equations defined and saved for each graphing mode.
- Recursively-defined sequences access any number of previous terms.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including eight
- Statistics plots including scatter, xy-line, and box plots.
- Histograms and regression lines.
- Shows numeric evaluation of functions in table format.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums,
integrals, derivatives, intersections, inflection points, and arc
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment,
elementary row operations, and reduced row echelon form. Matrix elements
can be real or complex and numeric or symbolic.
- Split screens can be defined for top/bottom or left/right splits.
- Two-graph mode for creating separate graphing environments.
- Column-logic expressions in data/matrix editor are retained for
automatic recalculation when values change.
- Extensive programming capability with number and size of programs
limited only by available memory.
- User-definable functions extend built-in functionality.
- One-key access to custom menus for specific applications.
- Command catalog screen to access and show "help" information for each
function and command.
- Text editor to enter notes or any other type of text. Command scripting
uses editor to type a series of command lines that can be executed at
any time on the home screen.
- 255 symbols in the character set including Greek, system, and
- Memory management to create folders for specific applications or
- Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory (CBL) and Calculator-Based
Ranger (CBR) Systems to allow analysis of real-world data.
- Accessories allow information to be transferred to computer and printed
or stored on disk.
- Link capabilities for data transfer through I/O port. Unit-to-unit
link cable included.
- Impact-resistant, snap-on case doubles as tilt stand.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries with lithium battery backup to protect memory
during main battery change.
- Three-year limited warranty.
- Enables electronic upgradability of software including maintenance and
- Includes Advanced Mathematics Software which adds functionality suitable
for college mathematics and engineering coursework.
- About 180K bytes of user-available RAM (memory).
- 384K bytes of user-available Flash memory in the form of user data
- Optional C or assembly language programming (with appropriate C
compiler for 68000). Number of programs limited only by available
- Symbolic manipulation for algebra, calculus, and differential equations.
- Exact symbolic solutions to many 1st- and 2nd-order ordinary
- Graphs functions, parametric and polar equations, recursively-defined
sequences, 3-dimensional surfaces and differential equations.
- Slope and direction fields for exploring differential equations.
- RK and Euler numeric differential equation solving methods.
- Real time rotation of any 3D surface using the cursor and the ability
to adjust speed. View graphs along each axis: x, y, and z.
- View contour levels and implicit plots via the 3D grapher. Create and
add specific contours or use defaults.
- Symbolic systems of equations solving for many linear and non-linear
- Advanced matrix operations including eigenvalues, eigenvectors, LU and
- Build a custom equation library to store, analyze, or numerically solve
for any unknown variable.
- Symbolic units for use in equations, computations, and unit conversions.
Over 100 units in 28 unit categories.
- 20 constants with symbolic units.
- Hexadecimal and binary operations and conversions.
- Geometry menus and messages in 5 languages: Spanish, Italian, French,
German, and English.
- Additional features in geometry include: 2 more property checks, member
and equidistant, and expansion of redefinition to include objects.
Texas Instruments TI Voyage 200 Personal Learning Tool