This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
In addition to all the great features of the CS-CFX9850G, CFX-9850GC PLUS offers list based, one and two variable statistics. It also performs linear, median-median, quadratic, polynomic, cubic, quartic, logarithmic, exponential, power, logistic, and sinusoidal regressions. On top of that, CFX-9850GC+ performs financial and business functions such as Time-Value-of-Money, simple and compound interest, cash flows, and amortization. CFX9850GC PLUS also performs conversions and calculations for cost/sell/margin, days, and bonds.
- Large 8 line by 21 character, 3 color display.
- Standard calculations with both real and complex numbers.
- Advanced functions available through on-screen, soft-key menus.
- Calculations performed with numbers or lists of numbers.
- Graph rectangular, polar and parametric equations in 3 colors.
- Up to 20 functions can be stored, graphed and analyzed at the same time.
- 6 Graph memories store complete function lists for up to 140 functions.
- Graphs inequalities using shading, and calculates points of
- Graphs of different types may be graphed on the same axis for
- Functions can be graphed either sequentially or simultaneously.
- 16 Zoom features including storage of 6 user defined view windows.
- Create a table of values from given functions, and generate plots and
graphs from tables of values.
- Graphic solver finds roots, intersections, intercepts, minima, maxima,
and integrals of graphed functions.
- Dual screen shows two graphs, graph and zoom, or graph and table on
the same screen.
- Graph to table feature generates tables directly from graphed functions.
- Overwrite graph shows functions with variable coefficients for
- Graph functions over user defined intervals to examine piecewise
- Matrix calculations with up to 26 matrices.
- Calculate matrix inverses, determinants, as well as transpose, augment
and perform elementary row operations on matrices.
- Single and double variable list-based statistics calculations and
linear, quadratic, cubic, quartic, logarithmic, exponential and power
- Single and double variable statistics graphing including box and
whisker plots (both mean and median type), histograms, scatter plots,
X-Y lines, broken lines, median-median lines and regression curves.
- Calculates and graphs normal distribution values and curves.
- 3 Statistical graph memories store graph definitions.
- List editor creates, edits and manages 36 separate data lists.
- Data can be exchanged between list, matrix and table modes.
- Animated, dynamic graphing of equations with variable coefficients.
- Create tables of values, graphs and cob web plots from recursively
defined sequences and summations.
- Sketch feature draws lines, points, horizontal lines, vertical lines,
circles and tangents and normals on any display.
- First and second derivative calculations and graphing, with automatic
first derivative tracing.
- Graph and investigate properties of standard Conic Sections (parabola,
hyperbola, circle, ellipse) such as focus, asymptote, axis of symmetry,
slope, length of latus rectum, directrix and radius.
- Solve for real and complex solutions to systems of up to 6
simultaneous equations or quadratic and cubic polynomials.
- Compatible with EA100 for collecting and analyzing real world data.
- Up to 38 Programs can be stored with size only limited by available
- Basic-like programming language includes conditional (if, then else)
jumping (goto, label) and loop (for, while) commands.
- Communications port for linking to a PC, another CFX-9850GPLUS or
- 32KB of memory available. Constant memory is maintained even when
the unit is turned off.
- 6 Function memories store commonly used functions for use in all
- Last answer recall memory plus 26 independent variable memories.
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries and 1 lithium backup battery to preserve
- Comprehensive guidebook and batteries included.
- Hard plastic keys and slide case resist abuse.
- Three-year limited warranty.
- Up to 6 pictures can be stored and used as backgrounds for comparing
- User-defined choice for calculating numerical and graphical
integration of either Gauss-Kronrod method or Simpson's method. The
Gauss-Kronrod method is the default setting.
- Single and double variable list-based statistical calculations and
linear, median-median, quadratic, cubic, quartic, logarithmic,
exponential, power, logistic and sinusoidal regressions.
- Delta List feature to examine change in elements of a list.
- Residual List feature.
- Advanced statistics features including: 9 hypothesis testing functions,
and 6 confidence interval functions.
- One-way analysis of variance (ANOVA).
- Normal, Student-T, Chi-Square, Binomial, Poisson, and Geometric
probability distribution functions for a total of 15 distribution
- Business and Financial functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM),
simple and compound interest, cash flows, amortization, conversions,
cost/sell/margin, days calculations and bond calculations.
- Full screen worksheets for solving Time-Value-of-Money problems.
- Interactive equation solver feature for solving for different variables
in user-defined equations.
- New software library: Function Simulation Graphs, Bond Calculations,
Forecasting Graphs, EA-100 Programs and more.
- Sugg Courses Include: Algebra I & II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus,
AP Calculus, Statistics, Physics, Engineering
Casio FX-9860G Graphing Calculator with Dual Screen