The HP-35S is the best option approved for the NCEES exam!
Add a new HP-35S using a +Calc option in the drop-down menu below the price and save. We also have used HP-35s available.
Program Entry Service: We now offer an option of entering these programs into the calculator for you! Separate calculator purchase required (or you can mail us your own unit or book.)
Programming Issues: Entry issues must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Fees will apply if reprogramming is requested/required after this period. At most 1 free/discounted reprogramming will be performed.
Programming Testing/Correctness: We verify program sizes and checksums, which should guarantee correct entry, but do no other testing. You are responsible for verifying the routines before relying on them (which you'll do as you go through the examples in the book to familiarize yourself with the programs.)
This manual is an instruction manual on programming your HP35Ss calculator, a book of programs for this calculator, a FLS/PLS review course on surveying and engineering calculations, and a workbook, all in one.
- Point Storage and Recall
- Triangle Solutions
- Circular Curve Solutions and Stakeout
- Virtical Curves and Tangents
- Vertical Intersections
- Station when elevation is known
- Add or Subtract in Degrees, Minutes, and Seconds
- Simple Azimuth to Bearing/Quad and Bearing/Quad to Azimuth calculations
- All Trigonimetric calculations are done directly in Degrees, Minutes, and Seconds
View Table of Contents