This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. We have a limited number of used calculators available at the price listed on this page; once they are gone we'll likely stop carrying this model. These used units have been verified by us to be in good condition and in working order. Includes batteries and case. Does not include: Manual or manufacturer warranty. Returns will not be accepted for this item, but we will repair or replace defective units for an extended period of 60 days.
Recommended Replacement: HP-49G Plus and/or HP-48GII are follow-ons to this calculator. We also recommend powerOne Graph - a software graphing calculator for Palm Pilot although it is purely algebraic. Have a better suggestion?
Alternate Sources: You may also be able to purchase this product here.
The HP48GX is the most powerful RPN graphing calculator available. The HP48gx is customizable with plug-in cards. The memory may be expanded from 128KB up to 1280 KB, and a great variety of third-party applications are available.
- The 48gx's built-in equation library contains more than 300 scientific and engineering equations.
- Object-oriented programming helps create applications quickly and easily.
- HP MatrixWriter application assists in viewing, entering, and manipulating arrays.
- HP EquationWriter application shows equations and formulas just as they would appear in a textbook or on paper.
- HP Solve application solves for any variable without rewriting the equation.
- Infrared Communications sends files between HP 48g/gx calculators and to the infrared printer (printer optional).
- Optional Connectivity Kit connects the HP 48gx to a Mac or PC.